Your gift to the Annual Fund is an investment in young people who represent 100% of the future. The First Tee – Greater Charlotte Annual Fund helps bridge the gap between the cost to deliver programs and to attend Life Skills Experience classes. We also offer scholarship assistance to families who qualify. Please ask your employer for a “matching gifts form.”
What is the Caddie Society?
A caddie’s role is defined as one who assists his or her player in succeeding during a round of golf. Every day, First Tee – Greater Charlotte carries out its mission to assist our young people in succeeding in life by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. Your leadership gift of $1,000 or more will grant membership and recognition within the Caddie Society.
- Gifts of $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund between November 2020 and April 26, 2021, will be entered into a drawing for two (2) premium (Member’s Guest) tickets to the Saturday, May 8 round of the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship. Note: for entry into the raffle, gift must be received by April 25, 2021. Drawing will take place on April 26, 2021.
- Invitation to an exclusive Caddie Society event.
- Special Caddie Society token of appreciation.
- Invitation to various First Tee – Greater Charlotte events.
- Opportunity to play 9 holes at Revolution Park with First Tee – Greater Charlotte participants.
Did you know?
Your gift can change a life. Your company’s matching gift can change another.
Did you know that hundreds of companies across the country match employee contributions (both financial and volunteer time) to charitable organizations?
Contact your company’s Human Resource officer to learn more or click here to see if your employer matches employee contributions.
Testimonials from Current Supporters
“Our company has been a supporter of First Tee – Greater Charlotte for several years, and during that time it has been gratifying to see positive results in the participants we have associated with. I am a firm believer in the Life Skills Programming and the benefits it is producing.” – Tom Skains, Piedmont Natural Gas
“I give to First Tee – Greater Charlotte because I have seen and experienced first-hand the difference they are making – better grades, improved attitudes, and bigger smiles.” – Ike Grainger
“I give to First Tee – Greater Charlotte because there is no more important education than character education.” – Dan Cottingham, Cottingham Chalk Hayes Realtors
“I give to First Tee – Greater Charlotte because investing in the personal development of students and youth is critical to our future.” – Amy Pack, AccruePartners