RSVP by Friday, October 22nd!
******If rsvp as trunk family, you do NOT need to complete treater rsvp.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A TRUNK?
- Trunk Check-in: 6:00 (All trunks must be set up and ready to go by 6:45)
- Park in designated spot upon check-in (spots will be marked every other, but please keep all decorations within designated spot)
- All candy must be individually commercially pre-wrapped!
- Remain in vehicle until all individuals pass health screening questions and procedures (everyone in vehicle must be immediate family)
- There must be a minimum of 1 individual stationed at your vehicle at all times
- Please plan candy for about 250 participants
- All candy will be distributed by the individual at each trunk. Participants will NOT be allowed to reach into a bowl for candy themselves.
What to expect as a treater?
- Treaters Check-in at 6:45
- Remain inside vehicle until all individuals pass health screening questions and procedures (**if carpooling or bringing someone outside of immediate family, you must be able to accurately answer all health screening questions)
- Wear age appropriate costumes
- Remain socially distanced from other groups