WHAT TO EXPECT AS A TRUNK?
- Designated Trunk Check-in Location: 2nd First Tee entrance off Barringer Road (where normal programming check-in takes place)
- Arrive at 5:00pm for check-in and set up (all trunks must be ready by 5:45pm)
- Park in designated spot upon check-in (spots will be marked every other, but please keep all decorations within designated spot)
- All candy must be individually commercially pre-wrapped!
- Remain in vehicle until all individuals pass health screening questions and procedures (everyone in vehicle must be immediate family)
- There must be a minimum of 1 individual stationed at your vehicle at all times, but no more than 4 individuals to minimize large groupings
- Wear proper protective face coverings (costume masks are not substitute for a cloth mask, but costume masks worn in conjunction with face coverings can be dangerous)
- Please plan candy for about 150 participants
- All candy will be distributed by the individual at each trunk while wearing gloves. No participants will be allowed to reach into a bowl for candy themselves.
What to expect as a treater?
- Designated Treaters Check-in Location: Revolution Park Sports Academy entrance off Remount Road
- There are 3 different time slots available to register for, BUT SPOTS ARE LIMITED (all individuals attending must be noted at registration, otherwise they will not be permitted into event)
- Remain inside vehicle until all individuals pass health screening questions and procedures (**if carpooling or bringing someone outside of immediate family, you must be able to accurately answer all health screening questions)
- Follow designated one-way pathways throughout trunk or treat
- Wear age appropriate costumes
- Wear proper protective face coverings (costume masks are not substitute for a cloth mask; costume masks worn in conjunction with face coverings can be dangerous and are not advised)
- Remain socially distanced from other groups