About: The HV3 and First Tee- GC mentorship program is designed to connect young participants with mentors that will help guide them in their future endeavors and build lasting relationships. By providing mentors and mentees with opportunities and events to meet both on and offline, these new relationships are able to build and flourish in different ways.
Eligibility: For participants of The First Tee of Greater Charlotte to be eligible to apply for The HV3 Mentorship program, they must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must have been a participant in The First Tee of Greater Charlotte for at least two years at the time of application.
- Must be registered in the Participant Database as Birdie in the Life Skills Experience at time of application.
- Must be registered, active and current in programming at The First Tee of Greater Charlotte
Application Process (Opens September 1st): Applications should include the below information and be submitted to Caroline Rowell via e-mail email@example.com
- General Information Form
- Family Information Form
- Typed short answer Questions
- Must be at least 24 years old
- Must complete and pass a background check
- Must complete zoom interview
- Must be able to commit a minimum of one year to program